No. Your Settings, forms and submissions and any related data will remain in tact when updating.
Try and switch your email method.
1. Go to your wordpress admin
2. Go to NEX-Forms->Global settings
3. Change the email method and test
If you do not receive emails from any method make sure form your hosting provider that mail() is enabled from the server's php.ini settings.
1. check you spam folder
2. Make sure that there are no proxy settings blocking the email (find out from you network administrator)
Log into your envato/codecanyon account and go to downloads. Tick the box corresponding with the item to receive email notifications on updates. Updates are FREE of charge.
Please update the plugin to the latest version to resolve this issue. See Update Procedure
1. Make sure your account is set to a business account on your normal PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/za/home You might need to verify your email, just follow the instructions provided by PayPal
2. If step 1 is in place then go to https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications/
3. Log in with your PayPal credentials, as you did in step 1
4. Click on Apps and Credentials (left hand Menu)
5. Click on LIVE (top right you will see SANDBOX / LIVE)
6. Click on Create APP
7. Give your app any name (relevant to you) and hit create.
8. Copy the Client ID and past it into he PayPal setup in NEX-Forms
9. Click on Secret and copy that into the PayPal setup in NEX-Forms
10. When you go live then select LIVE environment PayPal setup in NEX-Forms
Item support is an Envato initiative and is not controlled by Basix or any other Author on Envato. The idea is that you get lifetime FREE updates (that includes new features) and therefor need to renew support. We simply can not update your item free of charge for life and support you free for life, in business this is simple not feasible.
In other words, If your car needs a service and your service plan expired would you complain to the mechanic that it should not cost anything? Think about it...Essentially, here, you buy a car, when a new model comes out you get it for free and you get to keep the old one! So all we ask is that you renew your service plan...
Thank you for your understanding.
OPTION 1: Whitelist your own IP address in your WordFence Firewall.
Go to WORDFENCE->FIREWALL -> Click on All firewall Options -> See Advanced Firewall Options -> Whitelisted IP addresses that bypass all rules. Add your own IP address to that list.
How to get your IP? Search in google-> Whats my IP address.
OPTION 2: Put WordFence in Learning Mode, save a form, then take it out of learning mode.
Go To Firewall options -> See Web Application Firewall Status to set to WordFence to learning mode.
You can now get all the add-ons from here: http://basixonline.net/nex-forms-wordpress-form-builder-demo/nex-forms-free-add-ons-download/
Please follow these steps to update:
1. Download the plugin from http://codecanyon.net/downloads
2. Deactivate and uninstall/Delete the version you currently have.
3. Install and activate the version you downloaded from the above link.
You will not loose any forms, submissions, settings or any data when updating!
NOTE: Since version 7.4 you can update the plugin by going to your WordPress installed plugins and then click on update next to NEX-Forms.
1. Go to NEX-Forms dashboard
2. Click on Global Settings
3. Scroll-down and uncheck wp_print_scripts() from Troubleshooting options
4. Save the settings
5. Go to the page the form is embedded in and hit CTRL+F5